How to Acquire, Manage and Succeed with Small Cash Flowing Properties - August 19
Presented by Leonard Baron, RE Professor and Successful Investor
- Basics of IRS 1040 Form
- 1040 Reconciles What You Owe vs. What You Paid In
- Why getting a Big Refund Shouldn’t Make You Happy!
Rental Property Schedule E Basics
- How it Works: We will Fill One Out
- What is Deductible Against Income
- How Losses/Income Transfer to Your 1040 Form and How that Saves You Money!
1031 Exchange Basics
- 1031 Costs
- Avoid Taxes but Still Pay Commissions/Closing Costs
- Buy Good Properties to Avoid Exchanges
- How to Prepare for a 1031 so you don’t blow it!
The Mortgage Interest Deduction
- How it Works: Only the wealthy benefit
Depreciation to Save Money on Taxes
- How Depreciation Works
- How to Calculate and Maximize Depreciation
Property Taxes in California
- How Property Taxes Work
- Mello Roos and Voted Approved Bonds
- Avoiding Reassessment with Inter-Family Transfers
Space is limited to 40 people!
Date: August 19, 2017
Time: 12pm - 3:30pm
Location: Flame International
11330 Santa Monica Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90025
VIP Pre-Registration $59
VIP at door price $79
Non VIP Pre-Registration $159
Non VIP at door price $179