VIP Investment Training Programs
Student Investor agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- 1. Investment Training Programs fees are non-refundable. Once access to our online VIP Training Center (VTC) is granted, you’ll have full use of our materials and resources. Your place is reserved and shortly thereafter you will get an invitation to attend the 3-hour Deal Analysis Training with Sam (Applicable to Levels II and III only).
2. The first monthly fee of $9.95 or $19.95 is charged at initial sign up.
3. Your current credit/debit card will be charged monthly for to give you access to the MLS and Deal Analyzer and other online and offline member benefits.
4. You can cancel your membership at any time in writing by email.
5. Cancellation of monthly fee will revoke free club admission, access to the VTC, MLS, and Deal Analyzer, etc. As stated above, there will be no refund of the initial one-time fee of VIP Investment Training Programs.
6. If you cancel your membership but later decide to re-enroll, a new account setup fee of $150 will be required.
7. As long as you pay the monthly fee, you will be entitled to all the benefits for life.
8. The monthly charge on your credit/debit card statement may show up under LAREIC LLC, which is the parent company of Sam’s RE Club.
Monthly Club Meetings (in-person and online)
You agree to the following terms and conditions:
- 1. Admission fee applies to the month for which you register.
2. Admission fee is non-refundable, but you can request to transfer it to another month if you inform us by email a day prior to the meeting.
3. Admission fee is per individual.
4. Pre-Registration admission not shown on registration list at club entrance will be charged at the door and refunded within 3 business days if our records indicate the payment was processed twice.
5. Any photographs taken by club staff in which you appear may be used in our marketing materials in print or on our website. You can ask to be removed later in writing by email.
Workshops and Seminars
- 1. A refund may be given if you cancel one week prior to the date and time of the workshop. The refund is subject to credit card and admin charges no to exceed 25% of the workshop fee.
2. No refund will be granted once you attend the workshop/seminar.
3. Any testimonials provided can be used in our marketing materials, including first name and last initial.
4. Any photographs taken by workshop staff in which you appear may be used in our marketing materials in print or on our website. You may ask to be removed in writing by email.