Next Real Estate Investing Club Meeting: June 3
On Wednesday, June 3, 2020
Sam’s Real Estate Club Presents:
Will the CARES (Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security) Act Reduce My Tax Liability?
Understanding the Tax Implications for the Real Estate Industry
Wondering what tax implications the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act will have on your situation? Tony Watson is an enrolled agent, senior tax consultant and keynote speaker for Robert Hall & Associates. Robert Hall & Associates is a top Los Angeles tax firm and has been offering professional tax preparation and accounting services to individuals and businesses in California since 1971. Whether you’re an investor, agent, or lender, Tony will explain the CARES Act and how it affects your tax liability.
YOU WILL LEARN ABOUT:
- How does the CARES Act affect your unemployment?
- What businesses qualify for the CARES Act?
- Guide to the CARES Act
- What actions you can take now
- Real life tried-and-true tax strategies used in the real estate industry
- Tips and tricks to navigate through the 2020 tax year
- How to retain more of your real estate wealth into the next decade!
LIVE ONLINE ONLY
7:30 pm “Sam’s Insight” and Feature Presentation