Replace Weak, Disruptive and Forceful Patterns with Strong, Supportive, and Powerful Ones - Oct. 20
"The mind is its own place and in itself, can make a Heaven of Hell, a Hell of Heaven"
What you can learn in this workshop:
- Identify your disruptive, troublesome patterns that are causing chaos in your life
- Instill practical, positive and powerful patterns to help you thrive
- Why Power is not the same as Force and how to tell them apart
- Learn the words that will increase your inner power
- Stop the blame game and take responsibility for your self-created negative patterns
In a fun-filled, interactive, multimedia workshop, Sam Sadat, motivational speaker and mentor, is going to take you on a journey of self-discovery that gives you the tools to significantly improve the quality of your life. Sam will focus his attention on the great work of Dr. David Hawkins, author of Power vs. Force.
Date: Saturday, Oct. 20, 2018
Time: 11:00 am - 2:30 pm
Location: Flame International in West Los Angeles
11330 Santa Monica Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90025
(Corner of Santa Monica Blvd. & Corinth)
Refreshments & snacks will be served.
VIPs Attend for FREE
(must RSVP with firstname.lastname@example.org)