San Gabriel Valley Real Estate Club Meeting - Oct. 16
Avoiding Legal Pitfalls in Rehabbing and Construction Projects
with Attorney Steven Sanders
Early-Bird Pricing: $15 through Oct. 6
To pre-register for our monthly meeting click the link below:
Stephen is a partner at The Green Law Group, LLP, specializing in business transactions and litigation, real estate and construction law, and also practices in corporate, employment, and intellectual property law. As an attorney, Stephen has litigated various multi-million-dollar construction payment and defect cases for both private and public works, as well as various real estate transactional disputes, including broker-agent liability, title, boundary line and easement, eminent domain, and government entitlements. Stephen has over 25-years of experience working in various capacities in the real estate industry. Before becoming an attorney, Stephen learned construction trades and real estate development in various family businesses and later became a residential and commercial construction manager working for private developers.
You will Learn:
- How to protect yourself against lawsuits
- How to best proceed with your rehab project
- How to write agreements with your partners
- How to avoid mechanics liens
- How to structure the sale to avoid future problems
- Sam’s Insight on how you can give your life “meaning” so you can make money and be happy at the same time
Location: Vanllee Hotel and Suites – Second Floor
Food and drinks will be served.
6:30 pm - Networking/Registration.
7:30 pm - “Sam’s Insight” and Featured Presentation