Turn your dreams into reality...
I have compiled this list which is the result of analyzing leaders and successful people in all walks of life for the last few decades. Most have 10 traits that, when combined, can turn dreams into reality.[googmonify]4494413162:right:250:250[/googmonify]
- How you think is everything: Always be positive. Think success, not failure. Beware of a negative environment and avoid if all possible.
- Decide upon your true dreams and goals: Write down your specific goals and develop a plan to reach them. Not having goals is like trying to hit a target that doesn’t exist.
- Take action: Goals are nothing without action. Don’t be afraid to get started now. Just do it. Action cures fear.
- Never stop learning: Go back to school or read books or attend seminars. Get training and acquire skills. Make learning this your life mission.
- Be persistent and work hard. Success is a marathon, not a sprint. There are no short cuts in life. Never ever ever ever give up!
- Learn to analyze details: Get all the facts, all the input. Making mistakes is a good thing as long you learn from them.
- Focus your time and money: Do not allow other people or events distract you. Stay the course and keep your eyes on your goals and the setbacks along the way.
- Don’t be afraid to innovate; be different. Following the herd is a sure way to mediocrity.
- Deal and communicate with people effectively. No person is an island. Learn to understand and motivate others. The Quality of your life is determined by the quality of your communication.
- Be honest and dependable; take responsibility: Otherwise, numbers 1-9 won’t matter.