Welcome to 2012!
From the Arab spring to the Occupy movement, 2011 saw great unrest all over the world. This global upheaval brings to mind the Chinese word for crisis that means “danger” and “opportunity.” Time Magazine says 2011 was the year of the protester with all the danger that implies. I say, let’s make 2012 the year of the investor and take advantage of the opportunities!
At our December Power Panel meeting, we were introduced to four real estate investors that had done quite well in this dangerous market. They presented four different strategies they used to find opportunities this past year. We will be offering a video of this meeting on our website soon, so stay tuned...
Now, it's time for you to take advantage of the opportunities that the market has concocted for us. It's almost as if the universe has conspired to present you with the opportunity of a lifetime. Do you believe in miracles? You don't have to, but it's here and now, and it won’t take a miracle to get your financial life on track.
Based on my research, I believe 2012 could prove to be the year that so many Americans yearned for: the year they will achieve that ever so elusive goal of financial freedom. However, it will take more than yearning.
If you desire financial freedom, you must seize the moment! You must make the decision that you will start – and start now – to take a stand for your financial security. Then, you must act.
That’s where Sam’s club comes in:
• Monthly meetings featuring successful real estate professionals and the opportunity to network with other investors.
• More Power Panels focusing on local investment opportunities to accelerate your learning.
• A new user-friendly website to be launched soon, filled with up to the minute investing information.
• New on-line educational webinars and videos.
• Club membership that gives you lots of extra benefits including hands on mentoring.
• Learn about my 20/2 plan that will accelerate your real estate investing.
After all, you have felt the danger: The unpaid bills, the living paycheck to paycheck. Now enjoy the opportunity that investing in real estate awards you: Financial freedom and an end to needing those paychecks.
I'm willing to bet 2012 has the potential to be one of the greatest years in human history. That's why I wish you an especially happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!
I look forward to seeing you on January 25th.